Thursday 22 March 2012

Good evening...

Hello. Welcome to my blog. I've had blogs before, but none of them were very serious. So I've moved here, for a fresh start and some inspiration.

I study English Literature at university, and love reading, although some of what is on my reading lists can't be classed as reading. More as struggling through pages of a totally alien language. I get by! Fashion and photography are great interests of mine, although I wish I could wear the clothes I want to. I tend to get obsessively interested in unrelated things, reading as much as I can find about them, until I'm an amateur expert. Unfortunately these things aren't likely to come in useful.

Today I went into town and bought nine books, all for the grand total of £11. Unfortunately I now have to buy new bookcases... I'm reading The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon, since I read the sequel whilst travelling a couple of years ago. Desperately looking forward to reading for enjoyment for a week or so!

Will post something more interesting soon, once I've finished customising my blog. I just really needed to post something first to work with!

No comments:

Post a Comment