Thursday 17 January 2013

Belated Christmas pt.1

I realise that we are over halfway through January, and Christmas is well and truly over (except for the Christmas card weather at the moment; I don't know about the rest of the country but York is stunning right now). But I never blogged the pictures I took of my favourite Christmas presents, which seems a shame, so here you are...

A selection of things from my stocking, the bicycle bell taking centre stage.

The beauty section. I'm going to do a cosmetics post in the next few weeks which will feature some of these, so
stay tuned.

I think I might have screamed when I open these, there are just so many brushes!

I've been after this tea cup for at least a year now, so opening it made me so happy. 

This is just a really cool book to record all sorts of things in, I can't wait to start filling it in.

Kate Mosse is one of my favourite authors - I love the way she mixes modern and historical fiction
without  the contrasting stories jarring with one another. I'm so busy with work right now
that I haven't started reading this, I cannot wait.
So there you have it. I love looking at what other people were given for Christmas, it always gives me ideas for what I might need in my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment